The signature for Life  

Posted by Suhas

I remember the time when I got tips from my relatives, reassuring me that giving my 10th std board exams would be the one thing that matters me for the rest of my life। As I stepped onto my 12th standard, i knew that wasnt enough। "The One" thing that mattered to me had changed। Well, to be frank, I see that happening anywhere and everywhere with parents. Sure, they do care for you but do they really believe in it themselves.

The time has come yet again. Yeah, almost a deja vu as my folks came up with the ultimate one liner: Its gonna be with you for the rest of your life. So here I was practising my signature, perfecting each and every stroke, to the last tittle. And guess what ...no two matched each other. And will they ever only time would tell.

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 26, 2006 at Sunday, March 26, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

pri  

hey ur post wz like de-ja-vu fr mee tooo
till date i sign on a rough paper b4 signing on any document..
lolz...
love pri

July 24, 2006 at 12:41 AM

Post a Comment